Program Registration and Refunds
To adopt a fair and equitable registration and refund procedure for all fee based programs. This procedure is not intended to cover refund procedures related to special events, facility or equipment rentals, retail sales, memberships, passes or ticketed events.
- Programs: Any fee-based class, program, and youth sports league.
- Camp: Any multi-day, multi-hour full, half, mini or track-out camp.
- Registration for each program will be accepted only within the advertised dates and times.
- Unless otherwise indicated, registrations are only accepted by approved methods, as outlined on the Pelham Razorbacks’ web site.
- Unless otherwise indicated or pre-approved by the Board of Directors, all program registration fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- If a program and/or youth sports league is filled prior to the end of the registration period, a waiting list will be established, with vacancies being filled on a first come, first serve basis, unless otherwise indicated.
- The Pelham Razorbacks are committed to an inclusive approach to recreation and encourages individuals with and without disabilities to participate together. For individuals with disabilities to participate as fully as possible, reasonable modifications will be provided in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Registration fees will not be prorated for participants registering for programs after the program has begun.
- Program Cancellation by Pelham Razorbacks
- There may be occasions when cancellations are made by the Pelham Razorbacks due to the failure of a program or camp to meet a minimum participation requirement, an instructor vacancy, facility conflict or safety issue, or other unforeseen event. In the case that the Pelham Razorbacks cancels a program or camp, in its entirety, registered participants will receive a 100% refund or account credit, at the discretion of the participant. In the case that a cancellation occurs during the course of a program, class, or league, the refund or credit will be prorated.
- Programs, Classes, and Leagues – Participant Withdrawal
- A participant wishing to withdraw from a class, program or league that has not been canceled by the Pelham Razorbacks must request to be withdrawn in writing via the Refund Form on the Pelham Razorbacks website prior to May 15th, 2022. The participant will receive, at the discretion of the participant, either a 100% registration account credit or a refund less the service fee. The participant will keep any personalized Jersey and/or Cheerleading bows which will not be included in the account credit or refund.
- Refund/credit/transfer requests received after May15th, 2022 will not be granted.
- Non-attendance/non-participation in a program does not entitle a patron to a refund.
- A credit may be used by any family member on the same registration account.
- Camp Programs – Participant Withdrawal
- A participant wishing to withdraw from a camp that has not been canceled by the Pelham Razorbacks must request to be withdrawn at least thirty (30) calendar days before the first day of the camp. The participant will receive, at the discretion of the participant, either an account credit or a refund less the service fee.
- Refund/credit/transfer requests received less than thirsty (30) calendar days prior to the start date of a camp will not be granted.
- Non-attendance/non-participation in a camp does not entitle a patron to a refund.
- A credit may be used by any family member on the same registration account. • Deposits are non-refundable.
- Medical/ Withdrawal
- A participant may request a withdrawal due to an unforeseen medical condition. The request must be made via the Refund Form on the Pelham Razorbacks website and is subject to verification. The participant may receive a full or prorated refund or account credit based on a case by case review by the Pelham Razorbacks Board of Directors.
- Account Credit Option
- When a participant opts for an account credit, rather than a refund, there is no service fee. The account credit is valid for one year. By choosing the credit option, the participant also agrees that credits remaining inactive for one year will be donated to the Pelham Razorbacks, without further contact from the Pelham Razorbacks.
- Special circumstances related to withdrawal requests not specifically covered within this standard procedure will be determined at the discretion of the Pelham Razorbacks Board of Directors.