Razorbacks Youth Football
Our PRINCIPLES are to play the game right, play fair, play hard-nosed, play with fire and to always honor the game.
It is the intent of the Pelham Razorbacks to continue to be a well-respected leader in the football and town community. We start with leading by example that is set by the Coaching staff and Athlete’s Parents.
We structure our program so that NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. As you watch from the sidelines, our EXPERIENCED COACHING STAFF will develop your child’s FOOTBALL SKILLS that propel his athletic career forward. You will also notice that your child will be outfitted in the industry’s BEST & SAFEST EQUIPMENT.
1. Our first and most important philosophy is to have FUN.
- Fun first – everyone participates and plays
- Enjoy practices as much as the games
2. Our second philosophy is to be focused on FOOTBALL.
- Learn the fundamentals
- Understand the game
3. Our third philosophy is to commit to FITNESS.
- Get fit & practice with a sense of purpose
- Play hard from the 1st play to the 4th quarter
4. Our fourth philosophy become a sports FAMILY.
- Everyone supports one another & team concept
- Teammates become friends outside of football
Football Divisions & Ages
Age cut off for all Divisions is July 31st.