Razorbacks cheer is a FAMILY. We work together day in and day out to provide a fun, exhilarating, and high-energy experience. Practices consist of conditioning, tumbling, stunting, sidelines, choreography, and lots more each week. We start with the basics to allow all of us to learn together and form the strongest team possible.
Fundamentals are always taught first so we can confidently work our way to the top! Razorbacks cheer is coached by experienced coaching staff who want the best for each individual athlete and the team. We grow, learn, compete and shine TOGETHER.
It is truly a TEAM sport and each and every athlete is important.
1. Our first and most important philosophy is to have FUN.
- Fun first – everyone participates
- Enjoy practices as much as the games and competitions
2. Our second philosophy is to be focused on CHEER.
- Learn the fundamentals
- Progress in skill level
3. Our third philosophy is to commit to FITNESS.
- Get fit & practice with a sense of purpose
- 110% at each practice, game, and competition
4. Our fourth philosophy become a sports FAMILY.
- We support each other individually and as a team
- We are friends inside and outside of cheer
Cheer Division & Levels
|Division 8||5-8||1 & 2|
|Division 10||7-10||1 & 2|
|Division 12||9-12||1, 2 & 3|
|Division 14||11-14||1, 2, 3 & 4|
Age cut off for all Divisions is July 31st.